IIPM placement updates 2006
Mode: oooppps
hmm .... not being in Delhi hurts my Blog..... not only Im not regular with net.
Im also unable to get the final picture about placement scene down there. I get mails only about new companies coming to campus, their offers and shortlisted students but im not getting the students who r finally selected through the yahoo group mails.
And I dont want to hazard a guess...... I know my blog is read read by a lot of juniors as well as prospective students..... so I have the responsibility of being nothin but truthful.
I will reply to some of the queries put up in comments here.
1) Oracle took 6 students with a package of around 5.6 +L p.a. I cannot name all the students but 2 students I know personally 1 is Soju Vergeese. He was my flat mate in the first yr, he hails from Coimbatore.Has done his B.E in computers.
ALL the students have been placed for bangalore.
2)Highest Indian package offered till now is by ONeil Softwares Ltd. of 6 Lakhs p.a. Though a batchmate of mine has got an offer of 8L p.a. from an asset management company through a PPO(pre-placement offer).
The packages in IIPM mumbai and bangalore has infact been better.
3) A huge number of my batchmates have already got or joined the jobs through PPOs (or applying on their own) . Most of these are the organisation are the places where they did their summers.these are some of the big name orgz giving on an avg. package of 3-6 L p.a. After I go back to delhi i'll write more about them.(My present flatmate enjoying one such dream job)
will be back soon with the list of companies that are presently in campus.....
until next time
ciao
CR
4 Comments:
Sir,
Thanks for the updates.Placements are really good.I'm intrested in seeking admission into IIPM.
Please give me your phone number so that i get to know more about IIPM from you.
My middle finger is raised, that is if you can't see it.
my cock is raised and my wife's pussy has been mounted -- that is if you can see it :D
Why do you even take the trouble to write this bullshit when IIPM has been exposed to the whole world? Get a life..
Post a Comment
<< Home