Random thoughts 1
Mode: Random Thoughts
Going HOME
I hail from a small town called Anand (Gujarat). Coming to Delhi 1 and a half years ago , though not xactly a culture shock....... was still a surprise (though not a pleasant one in its entirety) . And I feel just being in Delhi itself taught me a lot of things along with my tryst with IIPM...... may be ill devote an entire blog about my opinions about delhites later.
Anyways this time going home seems different.....Not only because of the fact that I've more or less accomplished what I had come here for (almost done with the classes....have been given 1 month break for placement season and then final exams in Feb. And then I got to submit a thesis in my final trim............AND ofcourse I got myself a DECENT JOB in an MNC...yippie!!). Yes the job thing will definitely give me give a swing in my gait.... Especially when I go and meet my old friends and my school and college teachers......
But thats not the only thing.... something in the back of my mind keeps bothering me. The realization slowly dawning that this will be the last time ANAND will be a true home for me. ....coz after this god knows where my hunt for my livelihood takes me.... and somehow coming to terms with the fact that I wont be living in the place that my heart WILL ALWAYZ CALL HOME................... is very unpleasant to say the least.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home