Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

Mode:Random thoughts

Feels great to back at home.... My comp. at home showz primary disk failure(dont have ne idea how much it'll cost my dads pocket. hence have to write from a c.cafe.

There I found myself an excuse of being away from the blog..........to lazy to go a cafe(not exactly a walking distance).Will back in Delhi by 15th of Jan.

A lot has been happening lately... bomb scare in parliament and Delhi railway station;
shootout in IIS;Demolition drives;
IOC getting tougher with retailers (a classic hindsight action after the sacrificing life of lt. Manjunath);

Ganguly being thrown out.....then thrown back in(I did say indian crowd and media is really fickle) the team.... then ofcorse reprimanded again by the greatest cricketer of India (the very media shy MORE).
And ya more of MOREZ secret strategy.....No really how do we get rid of that guy.

As I said too much happening around........and ya my mail box is filled with placement newz from college.

just got a call from mom....wants me back at home.

promise to be back soon with more placement newz.........

until next time
ciao
CR

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude!!!! No more updates. C'mon I'm planning to join your IIPM. Are the placements over???
Post a reply man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home